Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ugly Day


Im having an 'Ugly Day'... I hate 'Ugly Days' because the only thing you feel like doing is sitting in the bath and washing the 'Ugly' away. I used to refer to them as 'Meh Days' but I have completely bypassed that and named them what they truly are.

Its the day when you have dull skin and a few pimples pop up, its the day you feel bloated, its the day you feel sleepy, its the day you over slept your alarm and didnt get time to lather yourself in war paint or find *that* dress, its the day that you leave the house thinking 'I dont look so bad' and then catch yourself in a mirror or shop window and think 'Holy mother of christ, if I were a horse, they'd shoot me!'... Thats my day... An ugly day!

Today its so bad that Im sitting at my desk, hungry as a horse, but refuse to leave because I dont want people to see me. Im sipping tea and munching biscuits hoping it will tide me over until darkness hits the Sydney streets and I can go incognito!

Poppit
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment