Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In The Beginning

I didn’t know how to start a blog, so I’ll keep it short. Firstly, I’m no genius. You will probably come across various spelling and grammar mistakes, less so because I’m un-educated and more so because I’m lazy and don’t proof read. Secondly, I have no running theme, one minute I could be talking about the latest political issue and the next about the latest fashions.

Why did I start a blog? Well, Marie Claire said it was the latest black and I’m a slave for the hottest trend. I did previously have an anonymous blog, but i wasn’t too fond of it as my only reader was my Mum (who I love, but one does crave the opinions of someone who doesn’t have to love you!)

Another reason is because I have a few Twitter friends who write amazing blogs. I became exceptionally jealous of their skill and decided I’d try my hand. Can’t guarantee it will be nearly as good as theirs, but a girl can try.
So, here is my attempt. I hope my posts make you ponder on subjects that probably take up to much of my day.

Poppit xo

3 comments:

  1. yays! you've inspired me to get my blogspot blog up to date... it's been a while... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've started a blog! I know you've got lots to share and you'll keep us all entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popit! I just found this! And don't you dare write yourself off... I'm sure your blog will be as entertaining for sure!

    ReplyDelete